Goldblatt Drywall Accessories
Our circle cutter creates perfect circles up to 16 in. in diameter in drywall. The hardened cutter wheel and center pin will remain perfectly sharp and steady for years to come.
- Measures accurately on the calibrated steel shaft
- Features English and metric measurements in ¼ in. and millimeters
Our drywall jab saw features a sharpened tip for puncturing. The temper-hardened blade cuts in both directions to make sawing through drywall quick, precise, and easy.
- Contoured wood handle for comfortable and controlled cutting
- Use on drywall, wood, plastic, and cement board
|MODEL NUMBER||SIZE (INCHES)|
Our easy-to-install repair patch is made from a self-adhesive fiberglass mesh that quickly holds the patch in place, allowing you to repair walls and ceilings quickly and easily.
- Rustproof aluminum base
|MODEL NUMBER||DESCRIPTION||SIZE (INCHES)|
|G15215||2 pack||4 × 4|
|G15220||4 pack||6 × 6 (1)
4 × 4 (1)
2 × 2 (2)
|G15225||2 pack||8 × 8|
Goldblatt's one-piece drywall hammer features a solid forged steel shaft with a fully polished and milled face, as well as a notched hatchet end for pulling nails. The ergonomic anti-vibration handle minimizes shock at impact, so you can work longer and still feel comfortable.
- Ideal for installing drywall or gypsum board
|MODEL NUMBER||SIZE (OUNCES)|
Use our texture brush to create a variety of textured patterns with ease. The bristles are made with gray flared horsehair and polypropylene for softness and strength.
- Threaded; accepts standard ¾ in. broom handle and extension poles
- Block with molded hand grip
Our crow’s foot texture brush features flattened bristles that are ideal for creating crow’s feet and other textures on walls and ceilings. Durable Tampico fiber bristles offer the fine, smooth texture you desire.
- Threaded; accepts standard ¾ in. (19 mm) broom handle and extension poles
- Can be handheld or pole mounted
|G05260||Single crow’s foot texture brush|
|G05261||Double crow’s foot texture brush|